You will receive articles from the knowledge base of the ABC of Anonymity, as well as the book, which has already been read by more than 7,000 people
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
If you do not see the form where to enter Email, then click here.
Edward Snowden told the world that we are constantly monitored on the Internet. Each of our actions is recorded and these records are stored for many years.
You have the right to anonymity on the Internet. And we can help you realize it.
We hate when someone invades our personal lives, follows our actions on the Internet. We stand for freedom of speech and action.
Everyone has the right to preserve the privacy of his life and protect his family.
WHAT WE OFFER FOR YOU
We created a knowledge base and tell you how to be anonymous on the Internet.
Our knowledge base contains instructions for setting up with pictures, exploring different ways to be anonymous, articles on the safe use of different technologies on the Internet.
Our knowledge base contains answers to such questions (this is not a complete list):
- How can I change the IP address (overview of VPN technologies, proxy, TOR network, anonymizers and other)
- How to know if the service is anonymous, does the log keep?
- Is it possible to use the Tor network?
- which browser is better to use in terms of anonymity?
- How to check your anonymity on the Internet in 5 minutes?
- Windows keeps an eye on us, which anonymous operating system to choose?
- How to get rid of different data leaks in browsers?
- why use virtual machines and what better to use?
- what are the programs for changing the IP address?
- how to stop doing stupid actions that completely identify you on the Internet, even when using VPN, proxy, Tor network and anonymizers?